MX Bikes is a realistic motocross simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.
MX Bikes also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections, ...
If you are interested in MX Bikes, you can download the demo.
The project is constantly evolving, so join the community to orient future development.
To unlock the full version and to support development purchase a license.
SLIMax Manager III